SUPPORT THE MUSICAL REDISCOVERY OF THE GREAT CENTURY
In a few years, Correspondances has become a reference ensemble in the French musical repertoire of the 17th century. The Ballet royal de la Nuit, a legendary moment of the Grand Siècle inaugurating the reign of Louis XIV, reconstituted by Sébastien Daucé, is emblematic of this desire which drives the ensemble:
Rediscover and revive the most beautiful music of this era.
THE CORRESPONDANCES FOUNDATION
In order to serve the independence and the excellence of its proposal, Correspondances has created the Correspondances Foundation, with the objective of restoring the musical repertoire inherited from the century of the Sun King. Designed to promote the Baroque, the foundation has set up a network of philanthropists committed to this objective.
Because each production of the ensemble Correspondances is the result of a long work of research and preparation, Sébastien Daucé wishes to mobilize the best researchers of the new generation ahead of innovative musical projects.
The ensemble Correspondances wants to initiate a real research laboratory associating musicologists, historians, literary scholars, theater or opera managers upstream of the projects to give them an increased legitimacy and a density that will make the difference in the musical landscape.
By supporting the Correspondances Foundation, you :
- Valorize the forgotten baroque heritage and discover a rich repertoire of sound images beyond the consecrated works.
- Participate in the diffusion of musical excellence to as many people as possible by following a new generation of the best performers, specialists and researchers of the Grand Siècle.
- Allow the influence of the French musical culture beyond our borders.
- for income tax purposes, the tax reduction is 66% of the amount of the donation within the limit of 20% of taxable income
- within the framework of the tax on real estate wealth, the TEPA law gives the right to a reduction in wealth tax equal to 75% of the amount of the donation and limited to €50,000
- in the framework of corporate tax, the payment as patronage allows to benefit from a tax reduction of 60% of the amount within the limit of 5‰ of the turnover
- Since 2022 the Correspondances Foundation/Lea and Napoleon Bullukian Foundation has been designated as an institution of public utility (ANBI) and also as a cultural ANBI in Holland (RSIN number : 827064664). This means that donations to The Foundation offer tax benefits to donors and taxpayers resident in the Netherlands. Donations are deductible from the income threshold and – where applicable – from corporate tax.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION
Victoire Andrieux, fundraising and communication manager : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fondation Correspondances is under the aegis of the Fondation Léa & Napoléon Bullukian, a recognized public utility foundation.